Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Online Ftv Midnight Hot

second night of the Sanremo Festival

Briefly:
confirm my feelings about songs and performers of the early evening. I have not changed my mind.
on young people, as sensed last night, I say that I feel good.

The two that go on are really good, especially Raphael (I do not remember the name) that has its own compositional talent.

MORANDI E 'COMPLETELY stoned . Tonight even worse than yesterday. The only satisfaction to hear it sing with Andy Garcia "... Cuba Libre Cuba libre," which veterocomunista always a supporter of Fidel Castro as Morandi is always a great pleasure to e. .. above all ... makes us reflect on the power of money. The two

gnoccole like yesterday ... Bravin all in all very elegant and well tonight

Luke and Paul are absolutely driving the conduct of this year ..

And, as the Caliph would say ... the rest is boring ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment