Wednesday, April 30, 2008

How To Reset A Bosch Exxcel Dishwasher

... I present to you ... Jozeph Forder

.... And today our Blog ..... heats up in red love, emotions .... and today ... only for friends of Italy Bar ... directly from the best libraries ... parlemo Mark, the writer Claudio Forti .... or rather ... Jozeph Forder avatar lover who has told his story to the world ... and now we will follow a week to tell her story of love ... to answer your questions ... and to travel with us the boundaries between real and fantasy world ... I would like to introduce Jozeph the phrases that have convinced me to order his book now!

".... Second Life Imagine stepping in and change your life! It can happen .... "Can a 'avatars take the form, appearance, thoughts and habits of a real person, real? Emotions can feel like a man or a woman? You can go crazy and look for true love through various vicissitudes, and perhaps upset a whole quiet life as a professional respected? ... ... .... "

Well ... Joz ... Tell us what you have described to anyone ... Mark how slowly became envious of the life of Joz ... deep and sincere love he felt ... and how he feels now ...

I never knew if my Creator gave me virtually the world for love or selfishness. Maybe because neither of these. Perhaps only out of curiosity.
Fact is that I cared about at the beginning, followed me, petted me, buy me clothes and trendy T-shirts, I was looking for the most haunting shapes. But then something happened ...... definitely. Since I met Sarka has changed. E 'distracted, not following me like before, it seems that I bear.
Sarka course is really nice, I can understand that he is still a pain not being able to interact directly with her, but it's not my fault!
I did not choose to be born made of pixels, as he certainly did not choose to be born because of .... well, what has made my creator? Who knows .....
I know is that I see more and more distant, and I have good grounds to doubt that I see almost as an opponent now. I!! That I have for him the greatest admiration and gratitude! But anyhow .... I am that I enjoy kissing, although virtual, Sarka . I praise me when I hug or directs me sweet words of love! He is far away, lost in his world to worry .....
One thing is certain. If this continues it will ruin. Throw to the winds even his life to reach that dream. What strange people .....

Claudio now I turn to you ... Mark was a character that you need to create Jozeph, but now when we see wandering around the land of Second Life .... Joz is behind Claudio, a male though that may fall into the "sweet trap" the feelings of this world as made up of pixels .... but so full of emotions .... What evidence Claudio? Have you ever loved Claudio?

The winged ghost of love is a constant presence in SL.
Everything is in understanding the meaning of the word love.
The metaverse has had and is having the merit (or demerit, depending on your point of view), to update and expand even the meaning of words, whose meaning seemed well established, unchanging. Love in SL is essentially a love for souls. This is the first big difference. A love in which the evaluation criteria are dramatically reduced by the impact that can essentially spiritual encounter between two avatar.La physicality is only made of pixels at a first approach, but in a world where everyone is beautiful, is not discriminant in a relationship, as in the real world. I, as a writer, I tried to analyze this new way of approaching the feelings remain, of course, emotionally involved, but succeeding, however, to distinguish reality from dreams.
This basic rationality, associated with the vortex of emotions undeniable SL, allowed me to write this novel that makes its own emotional strength.

Well after intrigued so I think it sa fair to say to all readers that the book "Sarka" by Claudio Forti, you can buy at only € 12.50 in bookshops or online at the publisher Di Renzo

Claudio Well .... was very pleasant to talk to you ... know that for the next few weeks I will be your torture! To reveal all Blogs of our friends ... step by step ... as you can hide behind an avatar hate ... love ... friendship ... intrigue ... and you will help me answer all the questions so difficult that this thing called Love ...

Happy reading! Kiss Kiss Veronik

0 comments:

Post a Comment