Wednesday, April 30, 2008

10-50 Cord Woven Bracelet

Jozeph ... Welcome back!

Hello Friends of the Blog ....
day our dear friend Jozeph (Remember the protagonist of the novel Sarka Claudio Forti ?).... is himself ... I wrote .... able for a moment to escape the control of its creator!
Let me read the letter that I wrote ....

When my maker on a trip, I feel like sinking into a total darkness, only made of silence and fear.

Why my movements depend on it? Why is my life, the very existence, act, move, looking for love are related to his will? When I leave for a trip with the teleportation certainly does not prevent him from moving!

But it is so. My creator is not aware of his enormous power and, as I said last time, I almost envy because his contact with the dream needs a third party.
quell'intermediario And I am. I wonder how he lives his loves, if he suffers the same pains and the same anxieties. If I could talk to would recommend to stay away from love is so beautiful ..... be affected, it is true, but the wounds are too bad.
wonder if he, in his world, living those moments of real pain that I have sometimes lived in this world and who knows how to do to overcome them. For me, of course, meet some beautiful avatarine is easy to forget a true love but it takes more. You feel drained, catapulted into the unknown with a sense of powerlessness, you think you fall down, down, weightless, as if your flight is abruptly interrupted and gave you all a sense of reality.

Yeah. What is reality? I do not know other than this Second Life.Ma in this strange reality, tap the fund could help track.

The climb begins, often when the fall appears unstoppable. And two lives, the virtual and the real, live like rose buds ready to open in the light of hope, touching the prickly touch of the plug.

Wowww Joz ... still unclear to your creator ... please come here at the Bar Italian you know!
And who knows maybe you do not fall in love with a beautiful avatarina attending the Bar .. ehhh if I had not married an avatar ... I would ask you to take me to dance!! But who knows ... if you ask me ... I might make an exception!! I send you a kiss and we see these days .... I'll wait!

wanted to let you listen to a wonderful letter that I sent "Paky Mariani" ... or rather the creator of Paky .... to stay on with Jozeph ... and soon I will write her story in the meantime, press play ... the track is voiced by the wonderful voice of Terence Back, whom I thank for the help that is giving me for our blog ... Terence Grassieee :-))))

Today is a test of listening to a song ... I wish you would tell me if the thing you liked to continue to always do a nice job to all! Kiss Veronik

0 comments:

Post a Comment