Friday, March 4, 2011

Vespa Sidecar Allowed In Singapore?

rooting rooting ... ... the return of the pig!

post updated

Here we go again! Canelli is preparing for the second time to celebrate the pig in all its meanings, with the tasty event from pig to pig .
A summary of the official program found HERE .

Already last year we talked about it and expressed my doubts about many opportunities and convenenienza of this event by its title, however, horrible. (For new readers distracted and we talked HERE).

I'd like to know how many practical benefits that fall on our territory or to obtain last year, much to think about a repeat s agra village that celebrates Canelles a product that is not at all.

And what has been done to promote the wine Canelli ... that much of the local income producing for centuries?

Mah .. we hear you say that ..

-------

Update 14.58 hours of March 6, 2011:




Uhm ... I did a ride a couple of hours. I state that I did not go at the Cantine Gancia where it appears they are to perform the highlight of the event. But I took some pictures in the center, and I seem to describe quite well what I want to criticize, albeit in a civil manner and purposeful, this event .. Let's see:


staging flawless ... and how many people!


that attention to detail that the image of order ... ..



that much enthusiasm and joy!


the birthday boy, treated with all honor ...

the royal bed ....
the palace of the celebrated

a touch of legality, order e. .. taste is never bad

ooopppss

Guest Bosca was held to something the program. Too bad it came after the entry of service (hidden). This is the main entrance. All asked the residents of Via GB Giuliani where the hell you came


Well, friends, perhaps enough for today, that ... only if I do not have better things to do will come back around Canelli .. with camera in hand. Organizers worry ... ... Maybe today I'll stay home.

Good crap at all ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment