Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Indian Womenbottomless

ISS show this evening!

For those interested in what (applications from those who make me friends .. I would say that many of you ..) I highly recommend looking into the sky, tonight between 19.15 and 19, 18, in west-northwesterly direction . You will see a very bright ISS (International Space Station) pass right over our heads. On board including Italian Paolo Nespoli .

last night hailed the ISS (for the last time) the shuttle Discovery, which has been detached from it to return to Earth.

Copyright All rights reserved magisstra
An incredible sight for someone like me, could see (unfortunately not be able to document the What work because) the two bright "things" spur one another. But tonight is also the only one I recommend you look at ISS. Ricordatevene, put an alarm on your phone, maybe .. and with this clear sky will not regret it. And I defy anyone not to see it clearly with the naked eye!


To get an idea of \u200b\u200bhow you see, take a look at the movie, I realized in 2008 for you if you've never seen Pima: VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE

Enjoy!



updates and photos of the 19.40 hours:

Here's how I was able to photograph the show preceded the ISS by the Space Shuttle Discovery! How wonderful!. Not bad I stand and had to be content to support the camera on the railing of the balcony ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment