Thursday, January 27, 2011

Milena Velba At Freeones Bulletin

empty frame ...

Days' s Winter as empty frames. At our discretion fill those pictures without the subject with the faces and places dear.

Good thing someone invented the frames, perhaps to fool the calendar. I sit on the balcony to watch, southwesterly, a house now gray haze and still smelling of sunshine in my photographs erased by time.

lucky man, I even have a blog, this. I speak with you, I'll discuss and sometimes smiling.


Canelli will not remember most 'of much of me when I come back' to the sea. But I'll have you 'done talking, I'll have you' made a little company in such pain, I'll have 'given a voice to beautiful people, friends and even a few blocks anonymous loser mediocre and even the church bulletin that he could have his say. Here he had his moment of fame.

the end of the day, this blog will have you 'talking about me, my glass house (in my case, to be precise) . Some of you will have 'sensed that behind my mock the powerful (even if the losers of the above I still see a command that writes to the powerful and feared) there' with this blog that someone put his head out of the trench, sometimes improvidently.

Occasionally you managed to get me excited about the warm and sleepy Canelles life, I have broken into other boxes with the remnants of my life and even a few inches Ligurian cor.

Mai vergognatomi of have much more 'loved coldly reasoned that, having accepted peacefully for a long time to be a colossal head of cabbage and a person unfit to both the policy as to the general consensus, I reread them every now and then the thousands of pages of canelliblog like to make sure if you really in over four years has been put in place with a lot of nerve. A season of mine and, to some extent, of your life. Certainly do it again.

few bales: I have given a to blame (with name and phone number above) and not 'a little at a time when we seem all eager to show us brave standocene at a safe distance. Yes, dear readers. I confirm that I am a bit 'tired of them. And 'one of my many flaws. Today I can not take your eyes and mind of a parcel from the southwest. Zone of Arcturus and Antares. But they are stars of summer. And out of sleet. On the streets, in square Amedeo d'Aosta, few people chilly, aloof, with the collar turned up. Canelli in January ....



0 comments:

Post a Comment