Monday, June 9, 2008

How To Make Soap Dish

Evening at Portofino .... :-)

Hi friends .... although very few of delay will result in Portofino pics ....
While I'm waiting to receive further ...

The evening was great to work with thousands and lasted a long time ....

I have to say that every time + is always interesting and new issues emerge from which to start our discussions ....

All I want to thank Jozeph, Naadirah, Paky Terence and the beautiful (as well as my wonderful husband ... one wonderful adorable! So keep your hands in place!) That every time they make us live these emotions !



Thanks also to the Owner of Portofino that have allowed us this evening and will grant that there will be others where the culture still in first place .... We therefore expect our literary evenings ... Thank you Shaki, Matilde, Alex and the great Dudu (Duke :-))



Meanwhile we are planning other beautiful evening ... go on Tuesday to 22.30 to attend lectures by Professor of English Back (My husband always ehhh not look too !!!!) and follow all the other activities of Portofino!
I am posting the SLURL to get there! There aspettiamoooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment